On Sunday we visited another church, one that we both liked. I think we will visit it again next sunday its so far only 2 of 5 that we have any interest in going back. Anyway, afterwards we tried a new restaurant for me, call Village Grill it's in the Village part of Grosse Pointe. It is on the adjacent corner to a star buck we go to all the time. It was so good we forgot to take a picture of our food. So i got a picture of the carrot cake we shared before it was gone.
We also visited another restaurant the beginning of the month Pat O'Brien, it is also within walking but we biked up to it and sat outside on their patio. I took Melissa to it because i have falling for the fried chicken salad they have. So yummmy will have to go back and take pictures for you all next time.!
I think I probably need to go eat, this is the second post that has made me start drooling!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are trying out all these restaurants. That way we will have to go back to some of your favorites.
ReplyDelete