Monday, July 27, 2015

Kayaking!

Every summer for 5 years Kim and i have done a kayaking, well the first trip was a tubing and i got really badly burned so we switched to kayaking. Mom has joined us several years and last year and this year David and Dad have joined us. We went up north with plans of Kayaking on the 18th.

It was a beautiful day forecasted for 90 degree weather.! we got out on the river, and about a 1/2 hour into it it began to rain. Eventually it lightninged and thundered too.

to say the least this was the worse of 6 years! We did a 4 hour trip in 3 everyone was sore the next day we could not paddle fast enough, and the wind got hard to go against at times too. But here are some pictures before i put my phone away because of the rain!



3 comments:

  1. That would be so much fun. We would love to join you one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was still a lot of fun. Especially with a good meal and a great camp fire waiting when we got back. Kelly, you guys a welcome any time, the more the merrier I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun and I always enjoy hearing about the trip. I agree Kelly I want to go some year, if I may?

    ReplyDelete