A few weeks ago a new friend and I went to GreenField Village. For those who like me had no idea what it was, will in summary it is a village turned backwards in time to show off all the great accomplishments that people have done. Its behind the big Henry Ford museum and is awesome. Here is a link, and some pictures of what we saw. I had never been there but David showed me all around and its amazing. We have plans to go back.
http://www.thehenryford.org/village/index.aspx
Places like the Wright Brother first bicycle shop there, Webster's last house where he finished the first dictionary is there. A lot of old house that belonged to histories over the years have been moved to the property. There is so much to look at. We went over Memorial Weekend so it was even more tributing to the troops too with lots of historical reenactments. Kelly I so thought of you and Rhode Island again.
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

Wow! That sounds awesome. The girls would love to visit there.
ReplyDeleteAdd this to my growing list of places to see.
ReplyDelete