So recently Melissa came down and visited me. We went geocaching and spent time out for 2 days. There were a lot of tough finds. I blame the heat it was hot those couple of days. However, there are soooooo many caches in the area.With at least 1/2 dozen with in walking distance of my rental.
Here are some pics from a day out of caching that i did afterwards. I went tt belle island that is in the detroit river. Yes its really an island the city turned it into a park, i guess it has been sold though, because the city of detroit is bankrupt, if you haven't heard. It is so pretty and peaceful. One side is detroit the other side is canada. I am hoping to take Kim there and do some biking in Aug when she comes down.


Wow, that looks nice. Not the Detroit I pictured at all. I miss geocaching, might just have to get me a little geo gps :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with you Kelly never thought that's what Detroit would look like, very pretty. Ohhh I have an app on my phone for geo caching so I think I may just do some as well. So fun!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, this is very nice. But you are on the island looking at Detroit, not in the middle of the city. Although I must say this would be a nice day trip. :)
ReplyDelete